Solid Atvs - Absolutely horrible customer service

1.2

I bought an ATV for my son as a Christmas gift 2 years ago from solid ATVs.com. it has never & still doesn't run right after several carb & many other parts changed out, it doesn't charge the battery & fouls plugs constantly.

They actually told me me to *** myself when I requested a new ATV. Now these scam artists opened under a new name "Tuff ATVs". There is nothing tuff or solid about this company. If you value your $, time, and child DO NOT BUY FROM THEESE PEOPLE PLEASE!!

If you'd like to check, just compare the telephone numbers on each website & the reviews under solid ATVs & you'll see.

Merry Christmas!! Buyer beware!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Taotao Usa Atv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Powersportsmax - *** Poor Service after the sale.

I purchased an ATV for my sons birthday. I received the ATV and it damaged by the steel angle iron frame they put around it to ship.

Sent photos of the damage to Powersportsmax and filed a claim through them. Took almost a week and several phone calls and I then received an email saying they would reimburse me $10.00 for the damage. REALLY $10.00. I then called again and had to file ANOTHER claim, again several more calls.

I then received an email telling me they would make it $20.00. YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME !!!! I then sent a not so nice email to them telling them that this was a F---ing joke.

That was 2 weeks age and I still haven't heard back. DON"T BUY FROM THESE GUYS !!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Taotao Usa Atv.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

Munford, Tennessee, United States #1308871

FRAUD! File bbb complaint online with bbb of california.

We cannot let them get away with this. I WISH id seen these reviews b4 I bought my son 1 at Christmas! Its Now almost April, they still haven't resolved my problems!

I have over 60+emails and probably 30+ photos, ive sent them. I called as soon as item arrived in a VERY damaged box/crate & you could visibly see damage from there.

They made note of it, & said to let them know once the bike shop, "Bloody Knuckle Customs" in Memphis finished putting it together if more damage. Well there, was.

I called numerous times & always held & then they hang up on u.

File complaints with the BBB of california online, easy, only takes 5 minutes, Consumer Affairs, & anywhere else u can think of. I thought we were FINALLY getting somewhere & they tell me they can send me some different color replacement parts , cosmetic, front fender, side fender, & entire top handle bar section blinkers attach to because they don't have the parts in the color I ordered!!!!

THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD!I hope you do something too.

Review about: Mc T02 50Cc scooter

Q9 PowerSports - Grow Up

5.0

I bought a 250 Rhino from Q9 they put together and did first oil change. Guys were friendly and helpful.

I have used it all season on my hunting land thru mud and rough areas. Has been fantastic. Esp for the price. I am going to get another for my grand son.

I weigh 215 and it carries me every where. I am heading to Madison soon for second one! If you want to spend $7500 like my friend did for a can am go for it.

But if you use it every other week or so like I do it is hard to justify! Love mine will be back for more.

Product or Service Mentioned: Taotao Usa Atv.

Reason of review: Good quality.